One-day-Tutorial, 03/04/2019, Darmstadt (co-located with COSADE)
Evaluating Security during Software and Hardware Cryptography Design – Use Cases
Learn advanced analysis methods with Secure-IC experts, using Analyzr™, Virtualyzr™ and Catalyzr™ tools.
ISO/IEC 17825 test methodology
Vulnerabilities of hardware and software AES implementation
- Correlation power analysis
- Linear regression analysis
- Collision attacks
- Lab: analysis of an AES White Box Cryptography (WBC) implementation
Vulnerabilities of a software RSA implementation
- Advanced post-processing for Timing/Horizontal analysis
- Vertical Analysis
- Lab: using machine learning techniques to extract a secret exponent
Vulnerabilities of Classical and Post-quantum Cryptography Implementation
- Cache timing analysis
- Static analysis of source code
- Dynamic analysis of source code
- Lab: patch vulnerability and re-chec
Date and Place:
April 3rd, 2019 at Darmstadt (co-located with COSADE)
Please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information, detailled program and registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 2 99 12 18 72.