One-day tutorial with hands-on labs, 14/09/2018, Amsterdam (co-located with CHES)
Evaluating Security during IC-Design – Use Cases
Learn advanced analysis methods with Secure-IC experts, using Analyzr™, Virtualyzr™ and Catalyzr™ tools.
ISO/IEC 17825 test methodology
Vulnerabilities of hardware and software AES implementation
- Correlation power analysis
- Linear regression analysis
- Collision attacks
- Lab: analysis of an AES White Box Cryptography (WBC) implementation
Vulnerabilities of a software RSA implementation
- Advanced post-processing for Timing/Horizontal analysis
- Vertical Analysis
- Lab: using machine learning techniques to extract a secret exponent
Vulnerabilities of Classical and Post-quantum Cryptography Implementation
- Cache timing analysis
- Static analysis of source code
- Dynamic analysis of source code
- Lab: patch vulnerability and re-chec
Date and Place:
September 14th, 2018 at Amsterdam (co-located with CHES)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, detailled program and registration, please contact us at email@example.com or +33 2 99 12 18 72.