Permanent contract (CDI), based in Rennes, Paris, Tokyo or Singapore.
Your role and responsibilities:
As Hardware Expert, you be in charge of the following missions:
- Participate in the specifications on prototypes and products
- Prepare/carry out bench and test platforms on FPGA, ASIC, etc.
- Optimize and improve our existing products
- Carry out test benches and benchmarks (functional, performance and in a security approach)
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Recent graduate or on your final year studies toward a Micro-Electronics Master’s degree, ideally specialized in Embedded Systems (PhD is considered a plus)
- Experience on SoC (System on a Chip) implementation/processors (RISC-V would be a plus) on FPGA
- Be proficient in flow development on FPGA (eg. Xilinx and Altera)
- Knowledge of FPGA development environments (Vivado, Quartus, Modelsim, etc.)
- Be proficient in HDL programming languages like Vhdl/Verilog (Scala et Chisel would be a plus)
- Knowledge of script languages (TCL, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of embedded Linux for SoC
- High proficiency in English
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), in both French and English
- Strong teamwork skills
To apply, please send only PDF. Word documents will not be opened.