Permanent contract based in Singapore.
To support our growth and strengthen our team, we are looking for a Certification R&D Engineer (M/F).
Your role and responsibilities:
Within Think Ahead team and as Certification R&D Engineer, you will be in charge especially of the following missions:
- Analyzing active standards in the target markets of the organization
- Understanding our products and performing gap analysis of its specifications with the target standards
- Researching on latest developments in cybersecurity topics and trends
- Creating guidance documents for customer products targeting any international or regional standards
- Implementing cryptographic modules or algorithms for functionality verification and testing
- Supporting with standards revision process by implementing and testing new methodologies to be presented
This job position is a permanent contract, ideally starting as soon as possible.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Computer Science engineering
- Experience in embedded systems, embedded systems security, and relevant hardware concepts
- Experience in or at least concepts of cybersecurity and side-channel analysis is a plus
- Should be ready to take responsibilities and perform careful planning of their activities
- Should have reading and writing proficiency in English (studying standards, writing reports, discussing with cross-functional teams)
- Should be comfortable in working at client facing positions (preparing client reports and presentations)
- Should be vigilant and thorough in analysis and review
- Should be proficient in at least one programming language
- Working experience in C/C++/Python/Verilog/VHDL is a plus
To apply, please send only PDF. Word documents will not be opened.