We are hiring a Development Engineer – C / Linux / Network in Permanent Contract (CDI) in Rennes (HQ) or Paris.
Your role and responsabilities:
Our future development engineer will join the embedded software development team and will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Contribute in developing Secure-IC’s portfolio of protection technologies
- Work in collaboration with a hardware team to specify architectures
- Development of detailed documents including best performances
- Development in C language
- Development of test platforms and process the tests.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Computer science background, with part of the training on network
- Good knowledge on network standards (IPSec required)
- Mastering Linux Kernel
- At least 3 years of experience in C development, linked with network protocols
- You will frequently exchange with international, external and internal parties, therefore you will need to be proficient in English (speaking and writing)
- You know how to be versatile, flexible, rigorous and methodic; you will bring innovative ideas.
To apply, please send only PDF. Word documents will not be opened.