Permanent contract based in Singapore.
To support our growth and strengthen our team, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (M/F).
Your role and responsibilities:
You will participate in the development of the Secure-IC portfolio of secure solutions:
- by ensuring the various phases of specifications,
- C and C++ programming,
- integration and validation on target embedded microprocessor.
- To do this, knowledge of ARM processors is preferable.
- Develop anti-regression tests along with benchmarking tests
- Bring innovative ideas to improve our products, the quality of deliveries and development processes
- Delivery of customers projects (consulting and training)
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Embedded software development engineer with 3 years’ minimum experience in an equivalent position
- First experience in the field of automotive: CAN bus, automotive Ethernet
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Proficiency in C/C++ language and assembly skills
- Knowledge of ARM processors, development for security and safety
- Proficiency in English
- Basic on cryptography is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply, please send only PDF. Word documents will not be opened.