Permanent contract (CDI), based in Rennes.
To support our growth and strengthen our team, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (M/F).
Your role and responsibilities:
You will participate in the development of the Secure-IC portfolio of secure solutions:
- by ensuring the various phases of specifications,
- C programming,
- integration and validation on target embedded microprocessor.
- To do this, knowledge of ARM processors is preferable.
Knowledge of auxiliary channel attacks and fault injections is an asset.
Skills in cryptography would be a plus.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Embedded software development engineer with 2 years minimum experience in an equivalent position
- Proficiency in C language and assembly skills
- Knowledge of ARM processors
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of auxiliary channel attacks and fault injections is a plus, as are skills in cryptography
To apply, please send only PDF. Word documents will not be opened.