Permanent contract (CDI), based in Rennes.
Secure-IC develops security solutions for electronic embedded systems and connected objects. We protect electronic embedded systems against attacks and guarantee an optimal security level at each stage of the design process.
Your role and responsibilities:
Within Silicon IPs’ team, you will participate to the design and implementation of IP cores and subsystems that are carried out into FPGAs and ASICs.
As Junior Hardware design and verification Engineer for digital designs, you will participate in the conception and development of hardware IPs and subsystems for security and safety constrained designs such as:
- Cryptography algorithms;
- Hardware counter-measures;
- Alarm management.
Also, you will be involved in Secure-IC’s product lifecycle management steps as follow:
- Specification (including feasibility study and modeling);
- Design (detailed conception, architecture and coding);
- Verification (test bench and test vectors);
- Integration (hardware and support to software);
- Validation on FPGA board.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- We are requiring an Engineer diploma in microelectronics or equivalent diploma level for this position;
- You are fluent in English to join a multicultural company;
- Your knowledge in FPGA or ASIC design flow and in HDL (VHDL, Verilog) is good, or excellent ;
- A good knowledge in embedded C could be a plus as well as a good practice of scripting (Python, TCL, sh) could be a plus.
To apply, please only send PDF.
Application with Word documents will be deleted.