Permanent contract (CDI), based in Rennes
Your role and responsibilities:
As Lead Generation Manager, you will be responsible to ensure the dynamism of our marketing lead funnel and the optimization of quality and number of associated business opportunities as part of our inbound marketing strategy, which is critical in a more and more digitalized world.
You will be in charge of creating the journeys for each potential customer profile and liaise with the content creation team to align the campaign delivery.
You will maintain the highest rigor in implementing the delivery plan for each of our target markets by synchronizing internal and external stakeholders. There will be a need to coordinate the team from our various subsidiaries (France, Singapore, Japan, US, China) to strengthen our local approach.
You need to master CRM tools to optimize and automatize our actions (marketing automation, lead generation and nurturing). The Lead Generation manager will work the qualification of leads and allocate the qualified leads to the relevant sales manager.
You will also help strengthening the rules and processes for an improved lead management, adapted to each channel (such as CTA, emailing campaigns, etc.).
In link with the corporate marketing team, you will contribute to the database quality improvement, SEO optimization, direct marketing and live events/webinars.
Last the Lead Generation Manager will follow and communicate on the associated KPIs and their optimization, including funnel size, conversion rates, associated revenues and forecasts. She/he will be in constant watch to verify our ROI and find ways to accelerate our performance.
You will report to the Corporate Marketing Director of Secure-IC and you will be located at our Headquarters in Cesson-Sévigné (near Rennes) in France.
Within the Corporate marketing team, you may work on the following missions:
- Oversee lead generation activity
- Manage the delivery planning and ensure internal coordination and 3rd party management
- Develop a strong product and value proposal understanding to optimize the efficiency of campaigns
- Perfect understanding of sales lifecycle to adapt our process and action to help the sales team to build up our commercial pipeline
- ROI measurements of our channels and optimization
- Support to SEO action
- Support to the preparation of events (internal, external)
- Develop the lead generation strategy together with the leadership of the company
- In coordination with the Content & communication manager, work on the continuous improvement of marketing and communication channels, as well as communication partners and lead Online marketing campaigns
- Support on analyzing, measuring and optimizing the performance of marketing & communication efforts
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Master degree in Marketing / Business studies with specialization in Marketing
- 3 years of experience in lead generation, digital marketing if possible in high tech/similar industry
- Direct experience as a Sales is a plus to understand Sales cycle
- Full mastering of CRM and lead generation associated digital tools and platforms (including SEO, social media, website technologies, blog, etc.)
- Strong communication knowledge
- Great organizational skills, multitasking. Autonomy is key.
- Team-spirit, attention to details and the highest rigor are required
- Fluency in digital tools (website management frameworks like WordPress, Social Media, Digital communication tools) is a must
- Day-to-day work will be conducted in English and French. Language fluency is therefore a must, both written and spoken. A first international experience or in an international context is a plus
- Background/experience in HighTech environment or a strong interest for technology and especially cyber security would be a strong plus
To apply, please send only PDF. Word document will not be opened.