Permanent contract (CDI), based in Rennes or Paris.
Your role and responsibilities:
You will work with an ambitious sales team based in Rennes, Paris, Singapore and Tokyo. You will be dealing with the major players in the semiconductor market and you will actively contribute to the growth of the company.
- Grow and maintain the pipe-line of prospects at a high level by active hunting in the landscape of companies looking for embedded cyber-security solutions.
- Win customer projects by providing a detailed security solution offer with the support of the product marketing team.
- Maintain the CRM system by keeping it up-to-date and report your activities to your management
- Organize regular visits to customers either with local representative, Marketing team or alone and keep contact with them.
- Willingness to travel through Europe, to represent Secure-IC at professional exhibitions or to support other regions as needed
- You will establish new contacts and business opportunities every week
- You will manage and process customer requirements
- You will engage with Secure-IC technical team to answer customers’ requests
- You will negotiate tenders and contract terms
- You will close deals and book orders of declared business opportunities
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Master’s Degree in Electronic/IC Design Engineering. Training in sales techniques and/or marketing would be appreciated
- An international background will be appreciated
- You like to work in a customer centric environment with ambitious goals
- Fluent English, another foreign language would be an asset
- Naturally curious, capable of being self-dependent and mobile
- Great communication skills, determination and proactive
- Capable of uniting people through a common goal/project
- You have a strong willingness to learn even very technical subjects
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a huge impact on developing a strategic business
- Important responsibilities in a challenging environment
- The opportunity to learn from the field with a great autonomy
- Team work across the borders
- Meet, discuss and work in a worldwide environment and multi-cultural environment
- Be at the front-edge of the electronic system technologies through the high growth of the embedded security segment
To apply, please send only PDF. Word documents will not be opened.