Permanent contract, based in Tokyo.
Your role and responsibilities:
Within the North Asia Sales Team and as Sales Engineer (M/F) you will be in charge of developing our business in the Japan area, based in Tokyo.
You will especially be in charge of the following missions:
- Participate in the establishment of our local business development strategy;
- Prospection and active research of business opportunities;
- Grow and maintain the pipeline of prospects at a high level by active hunting in the landscape of companies looking for embedded cybersecurity solutions;
- Analyze of the potential client needs;
- Win customer projects by providing a detailed security solution offer with the support of the product marketing team, in order to increase our customer portfolio;
- Maintain the CRM system by keeping it up-to-date and report your activities to your management;
- Organize regular visits to customers either with local representative, Marketing team or alone and keep contact with them.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Master’s Degree in Electronics/IC Design Engineering. Training in sales techniques and/or marketing would be appreciated
- An international background will be appreciated
- You like to work in a customer centric environment with ambitious goals
- Fluent English and Japanese (another foreign language like Korean or French would be an asset)
- Naturally curious, capable of being self-dependent and mobile
- Great communication skills, determination and proactive
- Capable of uniting people through a common goal/project
- You have a strong willingness to learn even very technical subjects
To apply, please send only PDF. Word document won’t be opened.