Permanent contract (CDI), based in Rennes.
Secure-IC develops security solutions for electronic embedded systems and connected objects. We protect electronic embedded systems against attacks and guarantee an optimal security level at each stage of the design process.
Your role and responsibilities:
Within High Performance Cryptography program, you will participate to the design and implementation of IP cores and subsystems that are carried out into FPGAs and ASICs.
As Hardware design and verification engineer for networking designs, you will participate in hardware developments of IPs and subsystems for network market with high constraints:
- High frequency;
- Low latency;
- High throughput.
Also, you will be involved in Secure-IC development steps as follow:
- Specification (including feasibility study and modeling);
- Design (detailed conception, architecture and coding);
- Verification (standard methodology);
- Integration (hardware and support to software);
- Validation on FPGA board.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- We are requiring an Engineer diploma in microelectronics or equivalent diploma level for this position;
- As Senior Engineer, a work experience up to 5 years is necessary;
- You are fluent in English to join a multicultural company;
- Your knowledge in FPGA or ASIC design flow and in HDL (VHDL, Verilog) is good, or excellent;
- A good knowledge in OSI model, network processing and UVM verification environments is a plus;
- A good knowledge in C/C++ could be a plus as well as a good practice of scripting (Python, Perl, TCL, sh) could be a plus.
To apply, please only send PDF.
Application with Word documents will be deleted.