Permanent contract (CDI), based in Rennes.
Your role and responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of new modules and enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components.
The Secure-IC software products are dedicated to security vulnerabilities assessment for embedded systems.
You will be in working on:
- Design, development and implementation of new features and modules
- Specifying the software architecture and structure of new software modules
- Develop anti-regression tests along with benchmarking tests
- Use the Java, Python and Bash programming languages
- Contribute to customer satisfaction with bug fixing
- Bring innovative ideas to improve our products, the quality of deliveries and development processes
- Work in close relationship with Quality assurance team
Education, Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of post-academic experience in professional software development including language such as JAVA, PYTHON and scripting as BASH
- BS and/or MS in computer science (“Génie logiciel”, i.e. Software Engineering) or related field or equivalent experience
- Development experience from scratch and also existing tools
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
Those experiences and skills are a plus:
- Familiarity with development frameworks as Eclipse and Visual Studio Code
- Knowledge of Command Line Interfaces development
- Experience practicing Test Driven Development or Open Source testing tools
- Experience with working environment: Windows/Linux and Git.
To apply, please send only PDF. Word documents will not be opened.