Permanent contract (CDI), based in Rennes.
Your role and responsibilities:
Within the IT department, we are looking for Systems and Network Administrator on a permanent contract. The position is to be filled in Rennes.
Reporting to the IT Manager, your main missions will be:
- Provide user support (office automation, systems and networks) in order to respond to incidents and requests from IT users.
- Carry out skills transfers to users on the company’s various IT tools.
- Participate in the administration and maintenance in operational conditions of operating software, servers, network equipment and telephony.
- Participate in the drafting of the IT environment documentation (architecture documents, operating documents, mapping …)
- Participate in various IT projects with the objective of improving, optimizing, securing and developing the IT infrastructure.
- Be a source of proposals for improving the IT service while carrying out a regular technological watch.
Education, Experience & Skills:
With a higher education in computer science, networks and telecommunications.
Ideally, you have at least three to five years of experience in a similar role.
- Motivation and autonomy
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Rigorous with a good ability to organize
- Knowledge of ITSM tools
- Knowledge of asset management tools
- Windows and Linux office OS
- Windows and Linux servers
- Active Directory / DNS
- Identity and Access Management
- Virtualization infrastructure
- Mail server
- Backup servers
- Supervision of systems and networks
- Network administration (LAN / WAN / WLAN / IPSEC)
- Ideally with a correct level of written and spoken English and French.
To apply, please send only PDF. Word documents will not be opened.