LABORYZR introduces you a ready-to-use complete embedded systems evaluation laboratory with engineering training. Both classes of analysis are covered: Passive (Side-Channel Analysis-SCA) and Active (Fault Injection Analysis-FIA).
Is physical security evaluation restricted to experts?
Not anymore, LABORYZR provides a complete Evaluation Laboratory encompassing knowledge and skills transfer.
As a security expert, Secure-IC recommends to combine Design for Security (DFS) approach with Security Evaluation throughout the whole product life cycle.
LABORYZR allows a security evaluation at both layers of an embedded system: the IC and the Software layers respectively. Virtualyzr is in charge of the pre-silicon stage which targets the design source itself. Analyzr allows a post-silicon evaluation based on a real chip or device. LABORYZR does more: it also provides Catalyzr which is dedicated to the evaluation of any software implementation.
Laboryzr: Advanced platforms for hardware and software security evaluation
- An end-to-end Lifecycle security assessment from the roots (design/code) to the certification
- Implement seamlessly a “Design for Security” methodology in the design flow by testing against vulnerability and weaknesses from an early stage
- “In-depth Security” testing for software and hardware
- Allows non-specialized people to assess security solutions, identify problems, and helps to improve code security.
For Security Testing Laboratories
- Build your lab to evaluate your security-based solution and be compliant to any Security certification level (FIPS, Common Criteria, etc.)
- Test your device against Hardware Trojans and Black Box anlysis/Reverse Engineering
Including the laboratory, Laboryzr includes:
Transfer of technical know-how
Training for full autonomy
Long term support to keep an updated expertise
LABORYZR includes 3 tools:
- Analyzr tool does physical security evaluation on real physical chip/board. It includes all material platforms to perform SCA measurements and FIA injection, then analysis.
- Catalyzr tool offers support to the LABORYZR solution with software evaluation reporting options.
- Virtualyzr tool is the only one tool which allows to evaluate side-channel security during this pre-silicon design stage, from the first source code of IP (Intellectual Property) toward SoC Layout (GDS2) just before going to foundry.
LABORYZR provides you with the laboratory, knowledge and skills.