Secure-IC is able to supply integrated Secure Elements that can act as trust anchors that protect the security setup of a device. A hardware security module is an IP block which can be embedded into every device to answer security functionalities such as root-of-trust and key management.
Secure-IC’s Securyzr provides the core security services required to build a security architecture for a wide variety of devices: mobile, connected object, payment device, smart card, ECU, Set-Top-Box, and HSM.
Securyzr: integrated Secure Element (iSE)
- Certification ready
- Fully digital protections
- Laboryzr proven
- Flexible architecture and interfaces
- Balancing of hardware and software part available
- Hardware based isolation
- Rich software service platform from chip to cloud
- Securyzr firmware
- Securyzr server
- Customizable API,
- Proven Security & Certification ready (market specific and security certified),
- Full digital solution.
Personalized market solutions
- End-to-end, best of breed solutions
- Root-of-trust: Secure Boot and Secure Secret Storage (unique ID, secret key)
- Security Monitoring: Secure Debug, Lifecycle Management
- Strong tamper resistance: fault injection and perturbation attacks resilience
- Data protection ensured
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.